Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grow follies, grow

So I went for my blood work and ultrasound today to see how things are going. Everything is looking good. E2 was 263 and I had a 16mm follie on my left and a 10 and an 11 on my right. So, things are moving along quite well. I go back on Friday for another ultrasound and more blood work.

On another note, I ordered the swim team today. We have switched banks and the lady cracked me up when I called. According to her - this guy is "the gold star standard by which she measures all her donors." In our minds, you have to have a name for the swimmers, so we have decided to call him Richard as his profile says he has the facial feature of Richard Gere. My mom thinks that is just great because she loves Richard Gere. Too funny! So, we'll see if this swim team can win the gold medal and get us pregnant this try!

That's it from here!

No comments: