Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I love lazy days

So I called in sick today and it was wonderful. It is raining (which we desperately need) which makes it all the more wonderful. I can spend time on the computer, read, watch a movie, and so on! MJ and I both got our haircut and went out for lunch - Mexican - YUM!

This weekend it is supposed to be 90 degrees and we can't wait! Much better than the 57 degrees it is right now. We are planning on getting the kayaks into the lake, so that will be tons of fun. I love to just paddle around and enjoy being outside.

I get to go on a field trip on Friday so that will be fun. We are taking the kids to a planetarium. I am sure they will love it. Field trips, snow days, and summer vacation - just a few of the perks of being a teacher!

Only 12 more days until vacation!

No comments: