Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The "Short" S Word....

So, another funny kid story - I really should write a book! Anyways, yesterday a little girl (we'll call her Jenny) comes up to me and says "Joey (name changed to protect the innocent) just said the S word to me." To which I replied "Oh, that wasn't very nice, I'll have to go and talk to him." Now I am sure that you are thinking the same thing I was - this kid said sh*t to her. Oh, no, hang on for the rest of the story.

Jenny then says to me - "Not that S word, a different one, the short S word."

Now I am thinking, as I am sure you all are - what short S word is there that a kid would see as a swear.

So, I say to Jenny "I'm not sure that I know what the short S word is."

To which she replies, "You know, the short S word - S - E - X!" (She so nicely spelled it out for me so that she wouldn't have to say it)

I had to try so hard to keep a straight face and keep from laughing as I go over to tell Joey that he needs to not use inappropriate words in school. AHHHH, I love it when the kids make me laugh. In better news, my clickety clack shoe girl from last Friday was a complete angel this week - I love when they behave. Oh, and MJ made the SAME kid cry again - You go, girl!

Thank God it's the weekend!

No comments: