Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, September 15, 2012

01: Self Portrait



I am teaming up with some of my blog "buddies" and embarking on a 30 day photo challenge.  Details can be found here: 30 Day Photo Challenge

I am hoping that this will help to jump start me and get me back to more regular blogging!  We are having a great fall weekend here in the northeast......beautiful sunny days followed by cool crisp nights.

We had a great time celebrating my birthday on Friday and Little Man picked out two presents all by himself just for me.....a bag of mini marshmallows and a box of fruit snacks.  He was so very proud and excited to give them to me.  Best present ever!!! 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CJ said...

It's so nice to see your face! I'm glad this project is bringing so many of us back to blogging!

anofferingoflove said...

glad you are playing along! and happy belated birthday!!