Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Miss Blogging

It has been MONTHS since I updated here and I miss it.......

I miss having the record of what is going on........

I am sad that I don't have as much documented for Jack as we do for Drew.....

So.............here we go............I am going to start blogging again - my goal is once a week, hopefully more!

It has been a tough, tough year in our family - more on that in future posts.

But, we have made it through and our baby will be ONE in 2 short weeks and our big boy is on the verge of 4!

We are soaking up the last moments of summer vacation and loving life.  

I promise a more detailed update soon, but for now - here are our handsome dudes!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

yah! :)

2momsadopt said...

Good to see you back! Sorry it's been a tough year :(

Unknown said...

Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on! grandparents day lines