Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's been almost a week.....

I do realize that it has been almost a week since we've posted, but it has been a busy one!  Getting back to work after vacation is always torture, especially after the (lack of) vacation we had las week with everything going on with my Nana and finding out we are pregnant.

We set up our first ultrasound for March 22 - we will be 7 weeks 1 day at that appt.  I am kind of nervous that there are no more betas, etc, but we'll just hope for the best and see our little bean in two more weeks.

I have had very few symptoms - the only real ones have been sore bbs and I've been really tired.  I keep telling myself that it is OK and I don't have to feel nauseous in order to be pregnant.  Besides it is still really early (5 weeks pg today).

Other than that , not much else going on....we're just enjoying the thought of adding a little one to our lives this fall.

5 comments:

anofferingoflove said...

Good to hear from you! I'll be looking forward to the ultrasound report. :-)

fwiw, I didn't feel nauseous until 9-10 weeks (then puked steadily until 25weeks!)

Enjoy being pregnant!

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Keep yourself busy these next 2 weeks! We'll be looking forward to your ultrasound report also!

Anonymous said...

I had very few symptoms the first month or two as well. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

P said...

Just caught up on reading your last few post. Congratulations to you both. How exciting. So happy for you guys.

Lisa said...

The first few weeks were the most anxiety provoking for me. Okay, the first trimester!!! But it does get easier. M/S and the yuckies kicked in around week 8/9. I hope that it stays at bay for you. Take care of yourself. Sometimes distractions are the best cure to get through the first trimester.