Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts

Some random thoughts swirling through my head this Tuesday evening.......

I have consumed more Tum.s this pregnancy than should be allowed.

I can't believe my (not so) Little Man is going to be 3 this fall!

For the first time in 15 years, August doesn't mean getting ready to go back to school - I am on Leave until the beginning of November!

We have been so lucky with our summer weather......warm, dry days and cool nights - lovely for a 38 week pregnant lady!

I have absolutely NO inkling what I think this baby will be.....with Drew I "just knew" Boy from the beginning.

When I do the silly hang the needle over your hand and see how it moves trick, it indicates that this baby is a girl.

Fall is my favorite season and I will be able to enjoy the days  with my kids and not have to work!

My brother is expecting at the end of January and we are really excited that the cousins will be close in age!

Time to put the Little Man to bed.....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sounds like things are going fairly well. Looking forward to "meeting" this little one in a few weeks!