Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, October 17, 2008

Follicle update

So, I went to the doctor's today to see how things are going. And the answer is..............VERY slowly! They have me on a much lower dose of meds for a longer period of time this time and they are hoping my body will react better to that. I had three follicles - 2 on the right at 10 and 11 mm and one on the left at 10 mm. That is a good start!

I go back for blood work on Monday and we'll see where to go from there.

Nothing much up for the weekend - I have class tomorrow all day, so MJ will chill with the dogs - no plans for Sunday either - sounds just fine to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that those follicles grow nice and big. I'm so praying for the two of you.

Good Luck & Loads of Baby Dust