Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A quick update....

Just a quick update on the TTC front - I went for bloodwork this morning and things are progressing VERY slowly. I go in on Friday for bloodwork again and also an ultrasound. My doctor decided to switch things up a bit this time and I am going to stay on a low dose of the Follistim for longer. Usually this is the night we double the dose for the rest of the cycle, but we are going to stick with it at the low dose. The reasoning behind this is that I usually make a ton of follicles that are all "stealing" the estrogen bit by bit. The doc thinks that if I stay on a lower dose, we may be able to make one nice big juicy follicle with a good egg and a good estrogen level. Hey - I'm all for it - anything different that might work this time is fine by me!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: