Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remembering.....

I think that it is really important for people to pause and remember our Veterans today. For many years, they have fought to keep our country safe. Whether or not we agree with war, we have to agree that it is important to honor our Veterans. They serve our country in good times and in bad and they fight for the freedom that we are so priviledged to have.

This post is in honor of my Dad - a Vietnam War Veteran, who to this day still suffers the effects of the war he fought in almost 40 years ago. I am not sure how anyone could endure the horrors of war and come out on the other side as an amazing human being -- well, my dad did! He is one of the most kind and caring men that I know and he has loved my mother for more than 37 years. He is an incredible father to both my brother and I. He is a hard worker, and has the determination and will to accomplish anything he sets his mind to.





Dad, we remember you and all veterans today - Thank you for fighting for our country to preserve our freedom and allow us to live a privileged life. You are an incredible husband, father, and friend!

Happy Veteran's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dad!!!