1. Make sure the pretzels taste good before making the molds.
2. Count out six pretzels to use in the molds.
3. Melt the candies - squeeze them to make sure they melt evenly.
4. Squeeze a bit of chocolate in the mold.
5. Roll the pretzel in chocolate.
6. Place the pretzel in the mold.
7. Finish covering the pretzel with MORE chocolate.
8. Add sprinkles for good measure!
We had a very busy day today - lots of running errands, etc. It was very productive though!
On the TTC front - I was feeling very positive and now not so much. I know it is still early - today is 9 days past the IUI, but I'm not feeling a thing. My temp seemed to drop a little bit this morning too. It didn't drop significantly, but if I were pregnant, it actually should be rising a bit. MJ is definitely still more hopeful than I am right now, and I hope she is right here. We'll just have to see how it goes. We'll know one way or the other in the next few days. Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed!