Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleepover Fun

We have Olivia for the weekend. We love having her over. We had lots of fun today. We went to my parents' farm so she could collect eggs and play with my mom. That was lots of fun as it always is.

Tonight she wanted nachos for dinner. Here she is being a goof ball eating her rice...


And, can I just tell you that this kid LOVES black olives?!!! Here she is reaching in for a handful...
She loves eating them off her fingers. I swear she probably ate a couple of dozen olives herself. She has always loved them.
After dinner, we went to the basement while MJ finished a special project for Olivia, and she decided she wanted to make a special treat for Mom and Mama. Here she is helping me sew little cushions for them.

And, here's the final product!

Here is the special surprise from MJ. Homemade princess pajamas! There is also a matching pillow.


We are having lots of fun and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

4 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

What a lucky little girl to have you both in her life. I would have loved sleepovers at your house when I was little!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun for all!
Mrs. R

livieandhermommies said...

What a Goober!! Love the cushions...cannot wait to see the PJ's!! Is she bringing them home or are they for your house??

Unknown said...

Haha, Ari was watching over my shoulder when I was reading this post, and she wants to know if she can come over. Kids crack me up : )