Our viability ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, April 20th. So now we just sit and wait for 2 weeks until that comes. I will be 7w6d at that appointment, so we should be able to get a decent look at the Chicklet and hear a nice strong heartbeat! We are keeping our fingers crossed that all will go well.
Nothing else new around here - we are counting down the days until April Vacation - can't wait to have a week off from the crazy kids!