Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!



Today is MJ's birthday!! We had a wonderful time celebrating with my family this weekend which is a good thing because we are both sick today!

I had so much fun shopping for her this year - I just had so many ideas!



I even made a fun scrapbook project and included pictures of our trip to the Cape a couple of weekends ago!



I let MJ open a few presents early, and the rest were saved for this morning!


I had lots of fun making the cake too.....


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

C.I.W. said...

Happy Birthday, MJ!!!!

What an AMAZING CAKE!!!!! Did you make that??? it is adorable!

You gals are so stinkin' crafty!

Casey

anofferingoflove said...

wow! that cake is awesome! happy birthday, MJ!!

cindyhoo2 said...

Happy B-day MJ!!

Did you buy that big cupcake-cake pan? I always eye those when I see them. Now that I have seen the real thing, I definitely NEED one. So cute.

Carrie and MJ said...

Yes, I bought the cupcake pan - it is a Wil.ton pan. It was very fun and cooks in two pieces that you assemble then decorate!

Lisa said...

Looks delicious. Once again, you make me green with envy. I love homemade cakes.