Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo





So, I have decided to join in on National Blog Posting Month. I have been terrible about posting lately, so I figure this may be the kick in the pants that I need to get better about it! I can't promise that I will be really good about posting EVERY day, but I sure will try and we'll see how it goes!


We have both been pretty sick for the past week, so nothing really exciting has been going on around here! We did get out yesterday to have some stamping and scrapping fun. I'll share some pics later!

Here's to writing more this month - anyone care to join me?!?!

2 comments:

anofferingoflove said...

im looking forward to following along this month!

C.I.W. said...

I think I am going to try this!