I was tagged by the girls from An Offering of Love for the 10 things/Sugar Doll meme that is currently circulating so here goes:
1. I am a reality TV junkie. My absolute favorite is The Ama.zing Ra.ce. I think my Dad and I would kick ass if we went on that show together. I have great travel experience and Dad has incredible drive and will never give up!
2. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a teacher. I used to play school like it was nobody's business, and I never changed my mind about "what I wanted to be when I grow up." Thankfully I still love my job!
3. About 10 years ago I was in Montreal and participated in an event called "Around the World in Seven Bites." We ate crickets, ants, mealworms, and all sorts of other gross things - I was interviewed for a F00d Network show about Extreme food at that event!
4. I have just one brother and he is almost 3 years younger than me. My parents say they would have had a whole brood of children, but my mom had major infertility issues (hmmmmm......wonder where I got that from?).
5. One of my favorite vacations was during the summer of 2006. MJ and I took our niece and nephews on a week long road trip/camping trip to SD and WY. We visited a bunch of the National Parks and Monuments. We all had a blast!
6. I am so terrified that we are going to lose this pregnancy as well. If we do, our TTC journey is over.....
7. My family always goes to a restaurant for Easter Dinner. It is a tradition that started close to 10 years ago now and we just love it. We enjoy good food and great company. I will be the DD this year :)
8. MJ and I both love anything crafty - sewing, scrapbooking, card making, etc - you name it, we like it!
9. This year we started a Project 365 blog. The goal is to take a picture each day. We aren't quite getting a pic a day, but it is a fun challenge and I can't wait to see the collection at the end of the year.
10. I have traveled to India 3 times. All three times I spent the majority of my time there in Calcutta volunteering in Mother Teresa's homes. I have worked in her Home for the Dying, Home for Mentally Ill, Home for Disabled Children and Orphanage. During my first trip in early 1997, we were able to meet Mother Teresa!
It seems like everyone has been tagged, so if you haven't, consider yourself tagged!