Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 DPI

Ten days past insemination and BFN! I am not pregnant - guess try #7 was not the lucky one. I got the results from my progesterone on Monday and the level was 4.5. The doc wants it to be 12 - 15. A level like 4.5 says that I didn't even ovulate. I am so angry and frustrated with this whole process! We are going to talk to the doctor about progesterone supplement for next try. I sure hope that she agrees with that. If not, I don't know what we'll do.

In other news, the patient is doing well! I went to Boston yesterday to pick up my MIL as she has come to help for a couple of weeks. I love that!! It makes life so much easier knowing that someone is here with MJ during the day. Its also nice to have the little chores around the house all done!

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

No comments: