Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, May 5, 2008

and so begins the dreaded TWW

For those of you who don't know, TWW stands for Two Week Wait. As of 10:15 this morning, that is what we have entered. It is the time from when you inseminate until you can conclusively use a home pregnancy test. When TTC (trying to conceive) you live your life in 2 week cycles. Two weeks of meds and monitoring, then the dreaded TWW. This is when your body does a great job at playing tricks on you. You suddenly feel different and of course think you have every pregnancy syptom in the book. Well, we should know whether or not we are pregnant by May 19.
Reggie (the swim team) looked great after he thawed out, so now Reggie needs to just meet up with an egg or two and snuggle in to that nice lining my body has prepared. The only problem is that I am convinced that I ovulated on Saturday as my ovaries were on fire all day long. MJ keeps telling me to stop reading into things and really she is right. This whole TTC thing really is a crap shoot anyways.
In other news - today is our Anniversary! We celebrated last night with a wonderful fondue dinner and wine since I can't drink wine now, and I have class from 4 - 8 on Mondays! It was great and yummy as usual! I just love to fondue - it forces you to just enjoy your meal because you have to cook it as you eat it. It is great for just sitting around and enjoying great company.
So, since it is our anniversary, here is a picture from our civil union! Oh, and so I don't forget to give credit where credit is due - THANKS SUE FOR TAKING THIS PICTURE FOR US!!!




That's all from here!

No comments: