Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Card Making Frenzy

So, we're knee deep in our homemade Christmas cards. We started making them with mom last night and we are heading back over there in a bit to finish them. I have to say, I'm quite pleased with how they are turning out. I love being able to send out homemade cards. It just adds such a personal touch in this crazy world of email and text messages. I'll post a pic once we finish them...

Tonight we'll be meeting Laura, Sue, and Olivia to see Bolt in 3-d. That should be enjoyable! We'll do a little more Christmas shopping too. Tomorrow we hope to get the decorations finished in the house.

Christmas sure is coming up quickly this year!

2 comments:

S. said...

we did that one year too. it was fun, but we haven't been able to work up the energy to do it again. :)
cant wait to see the pictures!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I'm one of those people that only gets invited to scrapbooking get-togethers once because I'm so adept at screwing it up. I wish I could make my own cards because, like you said, it adds that wonderful personal touch. I can't wait to see your pictures : )