Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Latest...

Well, here is the latest from here. Sorry it has taken so long for a post, but I have been sick! I have this cold that I can't seem to shake - one day I think I am feeling better, and then the next it knocks me down again - Hopefully I am finally on the mend!

We had a great Thanksgiving with my parents and then we also went to my aunt and uncle's for pie later in the day. It is always wonderful to spend time with family - especially when there is good food to eat! Mom got a 25 pound turkey, so there were PLENTY of leftovers!

On Friday, we got up early (5:30) and braved the crowds for Black Friday - we have so much fun shopping on this day! We got some great deals and we also got the majority of our Christmas Shopping done. On the way home we picked up our Christmas tree too!

On Saturday morning, we went to a great holiday craft fair with my mom and my aunt.
Saturday afternoon through Sunday, our friends Laura, Sue and Olivia came for a visit. We made Christmas cards, scrapbooked, and played some Wii. I love playing Wii - it is always worth a good laugh! We tried out a couple of new games too and had lots of fun!

We got the lights on our tree, and will have to finish decorating it this weekend!

So, in a nutshell that's what we've been up to - now it is time to gear up for Christmas. We will be going home to Minnesota three weeks from tomorrow - very exciting!

1 comment:

S. said...

sounds like ya'll had a fun (and productive!) holiday weekend.

i love Wii too ~ we play at my brother's. if i had one of my own, i would never leave the house!