Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Late Update

All went VERY WELL this morning. Today has just turned into a crazy day and I haven't had a second to post. Tomorrow morning we have a houseful of teachers coming over to scrapbook for the day. I promise that I will have a complete update with pictures up tomorrow.

The short of it - Heartbeat was 145 bpm and I was measuring 7w3d - I am 7w6d today.

I'll tell the whole story tomorrow - too tired to do it right now!

5 comments:

tireegal68 said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!! Congrats!!

cindyhoo2 said...

145 is a wonderful heartrate at this point! Fantatstic news for your strong little chicklet. Yay.

Unknown said...

Soooooooooooo happy for you : ) <3

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! congrats ladies!