Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Patience.....

I have NONE!!! Irritability has definitely been at the top of my list of pregnancy symptoms. Frankly, it is driving me bonkers. I find myself getting annoyed at the stupidest things and then getting mad at myself for being annoyed... UUGGHHH!

I have also been very tired lately and trying to make it to bed a bit earlier than usual. The double edged sword here is that I am not sleeping well either.

Nausea is on and off, not too bad, but I'm sure she'll make her grand entrance soon!

You know what though? I'll take it! We've been waiting so long for this, I'll take all the nausea, exhaustion, and irritability in the world!!!

Another Beta and Proges.terone check tomorrow - I'll post with an update in the evening!

6 comments:

tireegal68 said...

yeah for irritation, exhaustion and nausea! Good luck with your next beta and prog check:)
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

All very normal symptoms! YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

famous last words... i'll be sure to check back in with ya'll in a few weeks to see how welcoming you are still feeling towards the nausea ;) i, for one, am SO over the vomiting!!

luckyduck said...

Aw yes, the exhausted, but can't sleep! I know it well! I am so happy for you!!!! I hope the nausea stays away for you and that you feel great in the upcoming months. When is your due date?
Jill

Lisa said...

Hang in there.

cindyhoo2 said...

Sounds like good news to me!