Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Funny Kids

I was looking through pictures this morning and found a few goofy ones of our animals. So, today's post is an ode to them. Enjoy!


When everyone is tired!


Helping get the new gazebo out of the box.



Hey, might as well use the new pool as a water bowl.


Helping set up the new gazebo.



Playing in the hose.



Helping put the new cushions on the gazebo furniture.

As you can see - they are such great helpers! Willy is feeling MUCH better and got a good report from the vet on Thursday - he gained 3.5 pounds in 6 days - I'll say he's feeling better!

MJ is on her way into school for a few hours today (yuck, on a Sat...) but the end of the year brings so much work that for sanity's sake, she'll try to get some of it done. I'm staying home and puttering around here to get some stuff done...

5 comments:

tireegal68 said...

cute animals! Hope your honey gets home from work soon. I know how that is - I think I have to go in tomorrow to catch up on billing - June is the month from hell at work!
PS the word verification on this post is "likedog"!!!!!

Lisa said...

cute pets. I use to be so anti-pets but lately I must admit that i find them adorable.

cindyhoo2 said...

great pics! I never seem to have my camera at the right time. My giant schnauzer was drinking from the water sprinkler on Sunday evening and I totally missed it. He looked sooo cute-- like a big black mop. Bummer.

A said...

I always love your animal pictures.

vixen kitten said...

I love your pics! What a beautiful family you have. :)

~vk~