Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Homemade Christmas

As many of you know, we LOVE to be crafty. We make many of our own Christmas gifts and decorations. Here are a few of the things we made this year:

Candy treat holders that we made for the staff at the two schools that we work at. Plus we made some for MJ's students!


















We made 30 sets of these blocks for various friends and family members.




































We made a ribbon chain for our tree this year:















And some glass ornaments for the tree as well:


5 comments:

C.I.W. said...

You gals impress me so much with all of the CRAFTY!!!!

Merry Christmas!!

anofferingoflove said...

I love the blocks! Ya'll are so creative!! Merry Christmas.

Lisa said...

Love everthing. You are so crafy.

tireegal68 said...

If I was one of your school kids I would seriously think I had scored the jackpot!

P said...

You guys are so creative. I love the blocks. Looks like you both worked very hard on the gifts I am sure they will be appreciated.