Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bowling

My Mom has a couple of boys vising her this weekend - they are 10 and 12. Gregory, the 12 year old called us this afternoon and asked us if we wanted to go bowling. Of course, we agreed! I can't remember the last time I went bowling. It has been YEARS!! So, we hopped in the van and went and picked they boys, my mom, and brother up, and off we went. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! I forgot what a blast bowling was. My brother kicked our behinds in both strings, but MJ gave him a run for his money the first string! We'll have to think about doing this more often!

Here is MJ
And me:














My Brother:


















Mom being all cute and posing!

Gregory:


And Gage:


No comments: