Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Appointment

I went for my baseline ul.trasou.nd this morning.  I was a few days late, but no worries - we know how things go for me - s.l.o.w at the beginning.  All was well, and the doc had good thoughts for this cycle.  She was excited that it looks like my left ovary is going to be the dominant one this cycle.  When she looked back, it was the dominant one when I got pregnant.  She also was telling me about some articles that she has been reading about how women tend to have a "season" when they get pregnant.  The articles talked about how statistically a woman with multiple children will often get pregnant during the same season.  If this proves true, then this would be my season as it was 11 months ago that I got pregnant.  Hey, we'll take whatever we can at this point!

We started our journey 4 years ago in February of 2006.  Maybe we've come full circle and we'll get our BFP that sticks in  February of 2010.  4 years is long enough to wait - it's our turn, damn it!

No comments: