Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teaching

Today's Non Challenge:  If you had to teach something, what would you teach?  (If you DO teach, when did you discover your love for it?)

We BOTH are teachers.  MJ teaches 4th grade currently.  She has also taught 3rd grade, High School Special Ed and Elementary Special Ed.  I currently teach Technology and Science to about 500 Elementary kids a week in grades K - 5.  I have also taught both 4th and 5th grade.

We often joke that Drew is doomed with both of his moms being teachers!  He won't get away with anything and we will be "teaching" him all of the time!

I have ALWAYS wanted to be a teacher.  When I was little I would play school and always imagined myself as a teacher when I grew up.  I have to say that I really do love my job and the kids really do make it all worth it.

No comments: