Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, May 22, 2009

We Love a Long Weekend!

AAHHHHH!!! The long weekend - there isn't anything better. Well, maybe one thing - SUMMER VACATION! We have 20 more school days until that comes, so we'll relish our long weekend now! We have a HUGE list of outdoor projects that we would like to get completed. I'll be happy if we get through a quarter of them! We have to relax this weekend too.....

In addition to the outdoor projects, we will probably work a bit on either our quilt or scrapbook projects for this month - the first weekend of June is coming up quickly! We are going to a cookout with a couple of teacher friends on Monday as well. Other than that, we are looking forward to just hanging out and spending time together.

In TTC news - I went for my D & C follow up appointment this week and they said that everything looks good and healed well. They put me on three months of birth control and we can try again when I finish the pills. That will be the beginning of August, which is perfect for us as we are working the first two weeks of July and then going to Minnesota for the rest of the month.

That's all from here right now - we'll let you know how much we accomplish this weekend!

Enjoy your long weekend (if you get one)!

3 comments:

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Aw, I remember having summer vacation once upon a time. Maybe I chose the wrong occupation... You're 2 lucky ladies!
I'll take the long weekend though~ Yay!

Anonymous said...

i choose the wrong occupation too! summer vacay sounds wonderful.
glad to hear your follow-up went well. august will be here in no time!

tireegal68 said...

don't ya just love the long weekends? I wish they happened more often though!
I think I should have taken after my parents and been a teacher instead of a social worker with lousy vacation time.
Have a great time. Glad your exam went well and that you can try again in August!