Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Makes Me Chuckle.....

In honor of our score at Sta.ples yesterday, I have to share this commercial because it just cracks me up every time I see it! I'm sure many of you have seen it, but here it is again. For those of you who have school aged kids, I'm sure this is the way you feel as well! Now, they just need to make a commercial like this for teachers getting out on summer vacation!



Someone asked yesterday if all of the stuff pictured was free, and the answer its YES! Every year, around here, our Stap.les does their Teac.her Appr.eciation day a couple of Saturdays before school starts. They have goodie bags that you get for free, coffee, juice, muffins, fruit, donuts, and raffles. One year MJ won a $150 desk chair! Now, we visit three different stores and there are two of us, so we get 6 goodie bags total. We look forward to the day every year!

No comments: