So, this cycle has turned out to be a total bust! My estrogen level actually dropped yesterday to a whopping 75 - this after 19 days of stims. So, we made the decision to just cancel this cycle. We think that my body is just too out of whack as we did the D & C in May and then almost immediately went on birth control for 3 months. We just suppressed my system too much. The good news is that I don't have to sit a cycle out, so as soon as af arrives (probably in 10 days or so), we'll be aready to go again!
My stress was alleviated when I called Joanne at Mid.west Sp.erm Ban.k ready to beg and plead for her to let us send back the vial. She was super nice about it and said absolutely we could send it back. She told me that "I always tell my girls that they should send the sperm back instead of wasting it on a bad cycle. Wait to use it until it's going to work!" She made my day! So, I just talked to the doctor's office and they are going to get F.ed E.x to pick it up today!
All we have to do is call Joanne when we are ready next cycle and she'll ship the vial back to us.
So, that's the news from here - a little disappointed that we had to cancel, but not as disappointed as we would be if it were a BFN.