Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Today's Non Challenge question:  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?  If you have children, what are their favorites?

I LOVE to go out for breakfast and order an omelette and hasbrowns and toast.  At home though, we eat a lot of eggs for breakfast (fresh from my parent's farm) and english muffins.  Lunch varies - lots of times we just have leftovers or sandwiches.  If I had to choose a favorite, it would be a chicken salad sandwich or pasta salad with tuna.  For dinner I would have to say either a pasta dish, or something on the grill. 

As far as the Little Man, some of the foods he currently loves are:  avocado, banana, sweet potatoes and crackers. 

What I really wish, though, is that I had someone to cook for me everyday!

No comments: