Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Parenthood and Astrology

I'll take on two non-challenge questions in this post!

The first:  What is your favorite thing about parenthood?  Your least favorite?

My favorite thing about parenthood is watching the world through my son's eyes.  Everything is so new and fresh and exciting for him and I love looking at life that way.  I love watching him gain new skills almost daily, I love looking at a mini version of myself, I just love it all!  I also love being able to share my life with such an amazing tiny human being - I can't believe how fierce the love that I have for him is. 

My least favorite thing about parenthood is never being able to sleep in.  Oh, how I miss sleeping in.....


The next non - challenge question:  How do you feel about astrology?  What your sign, baby, and do you think it matches your personality.

I could care less about astrology to be honest......I am a Virgo, Drew and MJ are both Scorpio's.  I'll admit, I had to look up what Drew was in order to write this post - that's how uninterested I really am!

No comments: