Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Parenting Advice

Today's Non-Challenge:  What is/are the best piece(s) of parenting advice you've gotten or can give others?

Here is my tip for you all.....STOP reading, STOP googl.ing, STOP listening to what everyone else has to say.....your "mommy instinct" is very strong and you just have to do what you know is best for you and your child.  You can't worry about what others will think or how they may react.  Your gut reaction is the best judge in a situation.  Do what your mommy brain tells you to do and it will all work out just fine.

2 comments:

Gardener-Sinya said...

Yes, it's so true.
Although i don't have a baby, but i ever took care of children & teenagers, and the best way to accompany them is being their friends and listening to them.

i am sure you are a SUPER mama.

Brandi said...

Fantastic advice!!! I'm a mom of twin boys and I did my fair share of reading and googling, but when it came down to it my gut is what I listened to.