Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Slowly...but Surely

That is how things are progressing with my ovaries. I had more bloodwork and another ultrasound today. The doc was really pleased with the way things are looking. My levels are low in the bloodwork still, but she was really pleased with what she saw on the ultrasound. We were pleased as well. It seems like for once, things are going along decently. The best part was that there were not a lot of "grapes" in my ovaries, just three good follicles.

I have 2 11mm follicles on the right and one 11mm follicle on the left. My lining is 8mm which is good too. More blood work and another ultrasound on Monday.

In other fabulous news - we came home today, and Willy - the dog had eaten about 6 POUNDS of candy that was on the counter - we had been making Halloween Candy Treats. Needless to say that candy came out BOTH ends and there was quite a mess to clean up!

Gotta LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ew yuck to have to clean up that mess. Glad your "grapes" are growing nicely. Seems like we are very close cycle buds