Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, March 20, 2009

10 DPO

NEGATIVE!!

But - AF has not shown up yet, AND my temps are still up.

Soooo, what does that mean? - We are hoping that 10dpo is just too early for a test to show positive.

Technically I am not "late" until Tuesday as I have a 34 day cycle. However, I ALWAYS start my period 10 days after insemination - which is today.

We shall see.......

And we thought the TWW was agonizing - this is even worse!

Off we go to a scintillating Teacher's Workshop day....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've got everything crossed for you! stay away, evil AF, stay away!!

cindyhoo2 said...

Not seeing evil AF show up does seem to be a good sign and everyone told me that 10dpo was too early to test. So I will still remain positive with you that you will have a wonderful suprise at 12dpo.

luckyduck said...

Everything is crossed for you! Stay away AF!!!! (I didn't have a positive until 15 dpo, and that was with twins. . . so you definately could be too early!)

tireegal68 said...

alright - sounds really positive for a BFP soon! Keep away you naughty AF!

Unknown said...

Hope all was indeed scintillating : ) Even more so, hope that all the appendage crossing everyone is doing will pay off : )!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

My fingers are crossed for you. Stay away AF, stay away!!!!