Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Stole the Idea.....

I stole this from a couple of blogs - Me and She, and Don't Lick the Ferrets. I agree with them that it is a good post for filling up these 30 days of November....

Outside my window it is dark, very dark - but I can see the twinkling of the fall orange lights on the front porch.

I am thinking about the fact that I have to get up early in the morning for bloodwork.

I am thankful that MJ and I both have extremely loving and supportive families.

I am wearing my pj's - it's 9:00 at night - almost time for bed!

I am remembering our Chicklet who should have been making their entrance into our family soon.

I am going to have a great weekend with Olivia!

I am reading the seventh book in the Ha.rry P0tter series - it is taking me forever to finish!

I am hoping for a BFP this cycle...

On my mind are all of the kids at school who are going to put on a fabulous performance at the school Variety Show tomorrow night.

From the kitchen is the smell of the Chex Mix we just made.

Around the house there is lots of stuff- we really need to get rid of some of our junk!

One of my favorite things is to spend time with MJ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I think it is so cute.

We are starting the TTC process and keeping a blog too.

Lots of luck to you!!!