Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Did It Again!

For the month of January, I challenged myself to blog every day like I did back in November. Well, with this post today, I achieved my goal.  It really wasn't that bad, actually!  And, I only missed 6 days on the photo blog as well.  That was partly due to the fact that I didn't decide to start that blog until about a week into January.  I've had quite a bit of fun thinking of things to take pictures of each day.  I'm also thinking of clever ways to incorporate all of those photos into a special scrapbook layout.

Today we spent another wonderful day in the basement.  We did some more sewing and a bit of scrapbooking.  Then we spent some time before dinner beating level 4 in Su.per Mar.i0 W.ii.  I absolutely LOVE that game!

Tomorrow morning I have my U/S at 8:30 and then I can hang at home for a bit.  I have to take a half day - so I won't go to school until noon.  MJ is currently upstairs working on "homework" and I am working on sub plans. A movie in bed will be in order soon, then begins the countdown - only 3 weeks until February Vacation!

Hope everyone had a great January!

No comments: