Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, May 12, 2008

All is well . . .

All is well with MJ - she came through her surgery with flying colors. I spent some time with her this afternoon and then I had to run off to my class for a few hours. Luckily, this was my last class, so no more being gone on Monday nights!! Then I went back to the hospital for a couple of hours to check on my girl! Everything is going great and she will be home tomorrow. It is awfully quiet around here this evening as my parents offered to take the dogs for the next two nights - they are the best. Well, off to bed so that morning will come and I can bring MJ home. But, before I go, here is a wonderful picture of her today before they wheeled her away:


No comments: