Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Alan!

Today is my brother's birthday! So to celebrate, we had lobsters, crab legs, chicken kabobs, salads, apple crisp and chocolate mousse pie. It was a wonderful way to spend the day with family and friends. It was a beautiful day outside as well. Here is a picture of the birthday boy and our mom out on the back deck.


















Yesterday it was so beautiful out and we have been dying to work outside especially since we had such a horrible winter. So MJ, my MIL and I headed out to get flowers yesterday morning, then we headed to get a load of nice composted dirt and planted away. We also got a great garden cart from my MIL. It is awesome!!! It is great for moving things around the yard. So, I will leave you with a picture of the cart and a before and after pic of one of the gardens.

Our awesome garden cart.
before


After

No comments: