Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, May 23, 2008

I love my MIL

Can I just say that I LOVE my MIL (mother in law for those of you who aren't tech people)! She has been here for the past ten days or so since MJ had her surgery. She has been a God-send. Dinner is made every night, laundry is done, dishwasher is emptied, and so on. It is amazing how much it impacts the household when one person is out of commision - It really makes me realize how much of a team MJ and I really are. Anyways, my MIL is leaving in three short days and it makes me quite sad. She has been such a help.
MJ is on the mend and feeling much better. We are also looking forward to Try #8 next month. In about 3 weeks we will be back into the game and starting our next cycle of trying. So, I guess life is good - really good!
Here is a pic of us with my MIL last summer at the summit of Pike's Peak!
Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: