Lets see, we leave in a couple of days. Tuesday to be exact - there is so much to do, it isn't even funny! How does time creep up so quickly? No matter how much you think you are doing a good job keeping up with everything, all of a sudden here we are so far behind.
Here are the things that need to be done in the next couple of days:
1. Make one batch of Magic Bars for Cookie Swap
2. Make 5 dozen frosted brownies for Cookie Swap
3. Make 3 dozen cut out cookies for MJ's class to decorate
4. Make frosting to decorate cookies from #3
5. Clean the house
6. Finish up laundry
7. Wrap presents
8. Celebrate Christmas with Carrie's Family (if the snow isn't too bad)
9. Snow blow and shovel at least twice (we have 12 - 18 inches of snow coming)
11. Work all day Monday and Half Day Tuesday
12. Attend cookie swap after school on Monday
13. Attend school holiday concert Monday evening
14. Get to bus station and airport on Tuesday afternoon
I guess we had better get going!
'Tis the Season!