Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Feel free to copy and paste to your blog. (I stole it from Lisa at And Baby Makes Three)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but I really love gift bags with fun tissue and ribbon all curled hanging from the handles
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real this year, but we also have a little artificial one.
3. When do you put up the tree? ASAP after Turkey Day - ours is currently up with the lights on, but we need to finish decorating this weekend!
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in early January
5. Do you like eggnog? absolutely - even better with RUM in it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Third row tickets to New Kids on the Block when they were the hottest band around!
7. Hardest person to buy for? no one really - I love to buy presents for people!
8. Easiest person to buy for? MJ
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes - a beautiful Willow Tree one that my parents bought us for Christmas last year!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail - we make our own!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a massager that hurt like hell when you used it
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Jim Carrey version of The Grinch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? all throughout the year - but we get really serious on Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? absolutely!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? fondue on Christmas Eve
16. Lights on the tree? yes - colored!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we travel to be with MJ's family - it is one of the two times a year that we get to spend with them
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? absolutely - I am an elementary school teacher!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we have an angel on the real one and a primitive star on the fake one
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning - though when I was a kid, we got to open one on Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people who are crabby - come on - enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holiday season
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? primitive
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? MJ's mom's house with everyone there
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? health and happiness in preparation for our next baby try in January