Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thoughts

Some of what is running through my brain right now.....

Why is it that a 4 day work week seems so much longer than a regular week? - There are still two more days to go.....

The weekend will be enjoyable as Laura, Sue, and Olivia are coming for a visit so that we can finally celebrate Christmas with them.

Willy (the dog) keeps sitting on the stairs - I wonder what he did today that was naughty?

Tomorrow will be my 300th post - CRAZY!

I am ready for the snow to stop - it has been snowing lightly since Monday. - It's pretty, but enough is enough!

I wonder if AF will ever make her appearance so we can get this cycle going - she is over a week late at this point.

Maybe this cycle will bring us our 2010 baby....

Boy, I'm tired and all of the above was just a ramble - I better quit and go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do hope this cycle does bring your baby to you.

And the dog? Why do they always give themselves away twith their guilty habits? Mine will eat the catfood several times a week and then sit and look guilty at the entrance to the room we feed the cat in. He gives it up every time. EVERY time. Silly dog.