Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Thursday, February 19, 2009

One

Cycle Day one that is! We are off and running again and right on time! We both have a renewed excitement with this try. We have fingers, toes, and everything in between crossed that this cycle will be the one. This coming week marks three years since we started trying to have our baby. I think we have definitely put in our time! I have baseline bloodwork in the morning and ultrasound in the afternoon. If both things are fine - I start my Folli.stim tomorrow night!

We also have our first foster parent training session all day on Saturday - so lots going on in the realm of making our dream of a family become reality.

Not to mention vacation starts at 3:30 tomorrow! I love being a teacher!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck this cycle.

C.I.W. said...

you gals have some GREAT things going on!! VERY exciting!!

tireegal68 said...

wow - what vacation is that?! Good luck with the cycle and the foster parent training too! cool!
Keeping it all crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

i have my fingers, toes, etc crossed for you too. three years is *more* than enough time to have put in!

keep us posted on the foster parent training, we'd like to do that someday also, so i'll be intersted in the details...