Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, February 27, 2009

Vacation Update

We have had a great vacation and can hardly believe it is practically over already. We ended up having to call in the troops (my dad and brother) to help us dig out of the storm - they were life savers - we just couldn't do it all alone. The snowbanks where the plow went by were up to my waist. When we finally dug out the mailbox, it was broken off the post, so we just stuck it in the snowbank!

Anyways, we had a great trip to Fox.woods - we had lots of fun, but darn those machines that just kept eating all of our money! We had a fabulous room and MJ was quite excited that we had a KING size bed (I'm kind of a bed hog)!



I was excited that you could sit on the "throne" and talk on the phone!!



It was so great to just get away for a couple of days. On the way home we stopped at IK.EA and did some shopping which was fun as well.

Yesterday we were cleaning machines and we emptied all of the furniture out of the bedrooms upstairs and cleaned the carpets, etc. Definitely a necessity when you have two dogs and two cats.
This morning I went for bloodwork to see how the meds are doing. I will continue stimming for at least another week. I'll get the results later today.
And, finally, we have our favorite five year old Olivia for the weekend, so I'm sure we'll have some fun posts of our adventures with her!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Hi! My daughter was adopted through the foster care system after a number of failed rounds of AI, I hope your quest brings you a child...one way or another!

Unknown said...

Yes, the universe works. I'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation : )