Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What's Going On....

In bullet form....

*We have had absolutely gorgeous weather since the middle of last week - it has been in the 70s and 80s which is WAY above normal!

*Just updated the photo blog - haven't done that in a couple of weeks!

*MJ had a friend that she hasn't seen in years come to visit yesterday.  It was a great day of conversation, meals, and a campfire to end the evening.

*I think Willy our black lab is sick again.  He has had a fever for the past few days now - luckily we have prednis0ne on hand.

*We had an enjoyable Eas.ter Dinner today with my family - we went out to eat.

*Tomorrow is the day for our U/S it is scheduled for 4PM and we are terrified of not seeing a heartbeat.  I still feel very strongly that something is just not right....

10 comments:

tireegal68 said...

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend.
I'm holding you all in my hopeful thoughts for tomorrow and the ultrasound. Praying for a good strong heartbeat. (((())))

Lisa said...

Great weekend, sounds like you were able to distract yourself somewhat. I'm hoping for nothing but great things tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Sending all good thoughts and positive vibes for your appointment tomorrow.

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

All good distractions. I hope your U/S tomorrow is perfect. My thoughts are with you ladies. :) Our bodies do some funky things during pregnancy (so I hear), maybe these have just been along those lines. I'll be looking for your next update!

Schroedinger said...

Thinking of you today. I am hoping that your feeling is wrong and that you'll see a strong little heart beating in there today.

cindyhoo2 said...

You are on my mind and I am sending you prayers for a perfectly beating heart in today's ultrasound.

anofferingoflove said...

thinking of you today.

and will be blogstalking for the update.

wishing you a beautiful scan and strong heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

Will be sending you all my good thoughts at 4. Stay strong and I'm sure we'll all be looking for the good update tonight!

CJ said...

You couldn't ask for a better weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sending you hugs and positive vibes. I hope all is well.