Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, April 19, 2010

We Will Miss You.....



We lost our fur baby Willy today. It has been a very long and hard day, but we know we made the right decision. The tumor in his abdomen was growing daily and we couldn't let him suffer. He was an amazing dog and we will miss him dearly. He is resting peacefully at my parents' farm now which was his favorite place in the world to go. RIP Willy October 14, 2002 - April 19, 2010...We'll miss you buddy..

12 comments:

Schroedinger said...

I am so sorry to hear this, but you made the right call. Still, losing a pet is losing a special, innocent, unconditionally loving piece of yourself. :(

Hugs.

livieandhermommies said...

Miss you Wills!

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

So, so sorry. Losing a buddy is so hard. Glad he is no longer suffering though. Sending a big hug.

Nicole said...

Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear it. Definitely the right choice if he was suffering so, but how impossibly hard to deal with. Sending lots of love and hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful dog. Thinking of you. {{{}}}

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry...

cindyhoo2 said...

Many hugs for you both. I know Willy lived a blessed life to have such loving mamas.

Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry. My heart goes out to you both.

Baby Mama, Too said...

So sorry for you both. Loosing a pet is so, so hard. We lost our furry daughter recently as well. It was the hardest decision I have ever had to make...

P said...

So sorry to hear about this. It is never easy to lose an animal. They are such a special part of the family.

tireegal68 said...

Ladies, I'm so sorry that you had to say good- bye to your beloved companion today but glad he's not suffering any
more. Thank you for posting his picture - so good to see his kind wise face.(((( hugs )))))

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. He is a cutie.