Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Friday, April 9, 2010

Some Things......

The nausea that so abruptly left a couple of weeks ago has come back over the past few days.  So has the exhaustion - big time!

I made our first OB appt.  It is on the 21st and we are anxiously awaiting that. 

I'm not quite sure how to fill out all of the health history forms since we used donor sperm.  I mean we have medical history (sort of) but just what's on the long profile and assuming it's the truth.  How did you handle this?

The dog is sick again and goes to the vet on Monday morning.

MJ bought Cupid some really cute books at the school book fair this week.  She then read them to my belly that night.  I'm finally getting used to the idea that we are going to be blessed with a baby in the fall.

Pregnancy brain is in full effect.  I am constantly losing my train of thought mid sentence.  I am also great at going from upstairs to down (or vice versa) and forgetting what I went there for.  I also don't always make sense when I'm talking.  I often find myself just starting over!

Life.is.good.  Really.good.

5 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

Good stuff. The nausea is terrible yet oh so reassuring! The picture of you guys reading to your belly is so sweet. As for the ob, he knows our story so we fill on what we can and write unknown other places. :)

cindyhoo2 said...

Good stuff. The nausea is terrible yet oh so reassuring! The picture of you guys reading to your belly is so sweet. As for the ob, he knows our story so we fill on what we can and write unknown other places. :)

anofferingoflove said...

Sorry to hear about the nausea, that's no fun.

With our OB, we just wrote "anon donor" and left the rest blank. There were a few things they asked if we knew (blood type, etc to know if they needed to watch for any specific issues), but the rest was fine as "unknown".

CJ said...

You provide what you can and bet on the rest! At least that's how we're handling it! My nausea comes and goes, but the heartburn, oh the heartburn!!!

Lisa said...

I can't believe you are 11 weeks already.