Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, June 23, 2008

All Systems Go!

Things are looking really good around here! My back is feeling SO MUCH BETTER - it is amazing. I guess the bedrest did wonders for it! I went to the chiro again today and she said that I am definitely much better. I have actually been up ALL day today with the exception of a 1 hour rest. So, camping is on, just with modified activities - we are not going to bring the bikes and kayaks as planned, but we will still have a great time. We can walk in the woods, go to the ocean, spend a day in Provincetown (one of our favorite destinations), go to a drive-in movie (I've never been) and much, much more.

Everything went very well with the insemination today, too! Reggie looked great under the microscope and I looked great under the speculum! To top it all off, we had the doctor that we both really like to do the procedure today. That makes all the difference in the world. She said everything really does look great and due to the cramping I had this morning, the timing looks great as well. Now all we have to do is wait for two weeks and I promise that I am not going to look into any symptoms - I am just going to let be this time. HA HA!! It is so hard, but at least we have camping to take our minds off of it all.

Oh, and to top it all off, we didn't have to get up for work this morning because it is SUMMER VACATION! I love a good day!

No comments: