Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, June 1, 2008

FIFTEEN . . .

. . . more get ups! That is how many days of school we have left - three full weeks. Only three weeks until summer vacation bliss! Definitely one of the perks of being a teacher! 10 weeks of uninterrupted days off! We are going to Disney World this summer and can't wait. I haven't been to actually do Disney in probably 15+ years. I have been to Florida and gone to a park for a day or something like that, but we are DOING DISNEY!!! We are staying at the POP Century Resort, we have our 6 day park tickets, including the Water Parks - and I can't wait!!! Only 45 more days until we go.

We had a great weekend - went shopping in North Conway yesterday - great outlet shopping. Our steal of the day was a $650 dining room table marked down to $99 at LLBEAN. We were so excited! My dad is coming over in a bit to help me get it into the house since MJ still can't lift more than 10 pounds. It is amazing - practically everything weighs more than 10 pounds.

Today is a beautiful New England Day - a little cooler than normal for this time of year, but I'll take it!

I feel like the Little Engine that Could - "I think I can, I think I can" . . . make it to the end of the school year, that is!

No comments: